FeatureBase users may be invited to join a different organization.
Table of contents
Users can accept an invitation to join another FeatureBase organization when the following conditions are met:
|Account roles||Condition||Additional information|
|Administrator||All organizations require at least one Administrator user.||Edit user role|
|User & Administrator||Resources cannot be moved between accounts.||Move user account|
Users can opt-out of the account move by ignoring the email or click No, thanks on the confirmation page.
- Activate your FeatureBase account
- Administrators only: Grant the Administrator role to another account if required
Accepting the move means you cannot access your original organization.
Resources cannot be transferred and must be deleted before an account move can take place.
- Click Move account in the invitation email.
- Click Move account on the FeatureBase confirmation page.
- Login with your current user name and password.