FeatureBase databases can be created:
- in a specific region, and
- with a pre-packaged combination of memory, disk and virtual CPU resources, charged by the hour.
You can also create a database using Cloud API
Table of contents
- Check pricing information on FeatureBase.com
- Set up a FeatureBase Cloud account
- Learn how to manage Cloud databases
FeatureBase identifiers (including object names such as databases, tables and columns) start with a lower-case alphabetic character and can include:
- lower-case alphabetic characters
- numbers 0-9
FeatureBase Cloud database names can be up to 300 characters in length
Choose bundled resources for your production system between the following values:
FeatureBase runs on the following vendor architecture:
|BLOB Storage that keeps the data within the cloud provider
|FeatureBase Nodes (per shape)
|Shape replica factor
Azure uses internal SSDs (ephemeral storage) for your data. If FeatureBase nodes go down at once, data can be recovered from the latest backup.
- Click Databases > New database.
Name the database according to the naming standards.
- Click Start with a clean database.
- Choose AWS or Azure from the Vendor.
- Choose a shape suitable for your data.
- Click Create database.