PQL Write Operations
- Clear sets a single specified bit to zero – said another way, it removes a value from a field for a specified record.
- ClearRow sets all bits to zero in the specified row – said another way, it removes a value from a field for all records in an index.
- Delete iterates over all fields and views in a set of provided columns, removing the columns – i.e. removes an entire record or set of records from an index.
- Set sets a single specified bit to one – said another way, it gives a specified record a value in a field.
- Store writes the results of the row call argument to the specified row.