Install FeatureBase Community in a Windows environment by setting up:
- a Linux Virtual Machine, or
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
Table of contents
- Learn about FeatureBase Community
Set up Windows Hyper-V or VirtualBox with a Linux operating system.
Alternatively you can set up WSL and install Linux.
- Install Windows Subsystem for Linux
- Learn how to set up the Windows Subsystem for Ubuntu Linux
- Install Windows terminal to access multiple WSL terminals and execute CLI commands on a running server.