How do I configure FeatureBase as an Azure Active Directory IDP?
Configure FeatureBase as an Azure Active Directory application Identity Provider (IdP)
Table of contents
Before you begin
- Obtain administrator privileges to your Azure AD account
- Install FeatureBase Community
- Add authentication to
Step one: Register FeatureBase as an Azure application
- Use these values when registering FeatureBase as an Azure AD application
|Step||What to add||Example|
|4||Redirect URL||The fully qualified domain or public IP address with || |
|6||Microsoft Graph permissions|| |
Step 2 - create an application secret key
Step 3 - Add the secret key to
</featurebase_install_directory>/featurebase.confin a text editor.
- Add the Azure AD FeatureBase application secret as the
Step 4 - Create Azure groups
Step 5 - Add users to Azure groups
Step 6 - Set application authentication
Perform these steps in your Azure application settings.
- Open the Application configuration page.
- Click the Authentication tab > Advanced Settings
- Toggle Allow public client flows to yes