Issue - Known limitations of serverless databases
FeatureBase Serverless is currently in preview and is not meant to be used for production workloads. It is only available through FeatureBase Cloud.
The following functionality is not yet supported by serverless databases:
- SQL SELECT statements using:
- PQL Percentile
- IDSETQ and STRINGSETQ data types
- Database snapshotting
- Database restoration from backup
- Workers contain 2GB memory and 1 vCPU
- The maximum number of workers for a database is 8
- The minimum number of workers for a database is 0
Serverless databases are in preview and future versions will support this functionality.
- Contact FeatureBase Support on Discord to discuss FeatureBase serverless.
- Learn about FeatureBase Serverless Databases