The Query page contains a schema browser that facilitates query building by allowing you to view the tables and columns in your database.
Table of contents
- Learn how to create a database
- Create a table
- Learn how to import data to FeatureBase
- Learn about SQL
- Learn about querying in Cloud
When the schema browser is open, you will see a list of tables in your database on the right side of the screen.
- Click the button in the top left labeled SCHEMA BROWSER
The tables populated in the schema browser are based on the database you selected in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the Find tables box and type text to search for in the table name
- Click on a table in the schema browser
- Click the Find columns box and type text to search for in the column name
- Click the CREATE SELECT STATEMENT button at the top of the schema browser
- Click < on the schema browser to return to the table list
- Click X on the schema browser to close it