How do I create a table in FeatureBase Cloud?
A table is a database object that stores data from external sources.
FeatureBase tables are similar to those in traditional relational databases:
- tables with columns
- columns with data types and constraints.
The first column is automatically created on all tables and serves as the primary key.
NOTE: You can also use a SQL-Preview Create Table statement
- Learn about FeatureBase Cloud
- Learn how to create a database
- Learn how to create tables
FeatureBase object names must start with an alphabetic character, and include:
- lower-case alphabetic characters
- numbers 0-9
dash (-) and underscore (_) characters
- table names can be up to 230 characters in length
- Click Databases then the database that contains the table.
- Click Tables if it is not already selected.
- Click Create table.
- Select the destination database.
- Enter a table name and an optional description.
The table ID column (
_id) is used as the table primary key and must uniquely represent a record in your table.
|Type||Data source table unique key|
|String||String key or a combination of columns used to create a unique key|
- Select the ID type.
- Click Create.
© 2022 Molecula Corp. (DBA FeatureBase). All rights reserved.