How do I manage databases in FeatureBase Cloud?
This page provides an overview of FeatureBase databases and links to guide you through the process of creating databases and tables.
FeatureBase databases are clusters of FeatureBase nodes that act as dedicated resources to load and query your data from an external data source
Trial accounts are limited to one database.
FeatureBase Cloud has the concept of “shapes” which are based on real-world implementations of FeatureBase and define:
- How much memory is available
- how much disk space is available
- how many Virtual Central Processing Units (vCPUs) are available to perform ingestion and queries
NOTE: Production shapes are not available on trial accounts.
FeatureBase object names can must start with an alphabetic character, and include:
- lower-case alphabetic characters
- numbers 0-9
dash (-) and underscore (_) characters
- database names can be up to 300 characters in length
Database states are represented by
status in the FeatureBase application and API.
© 2022 Molecula Corp. (DBA FeatureBase). All rights reserved.